If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you.
Scope Business Advisors will answer your questions, provide advice and work with you to;
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
We cannot wait to embark on this exciting journey with you. Contact us today to get the ball rolling.